Hello, everyone My friend made takoyaki for me. It was so delicious! I played bowling with my friends. I didn't get a good score, but I was surprised that my friend's score was high. I would like to visit again.
I will introduce my day. Recently, I’m absorbed in training. I especially train the abdominal muscles. I am going to go to the gym! Next, I bought the book so it is so interesting. This book is mysterious novel. Let's go to the bookstore right now, too!
I enjoyed singing with my friends! The karaoke room was very clean and stylish. My score was 89! It is a new record. I’m so happy. Also, I watched horror movie. The movie is Kikaizima. It is very interesting because it's an interesting story that combines virtual and real world
It's difficult to make delicious looking hotcakes.
ReplyDeleteIt is difficult to adjust the frying pan.
ReplyDeleteDo your best!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI hope you success in making pancakes!
ReplyDeleteI want to make it too!
ReplyDelete